Friday, September 30, 2011

Cats Galore

I hadn't realized I had taken so many pictures of the same cat! Below I have some of my best ones, but for all of them, please go here: http://oneofakindknight.deviantart.com/gallery/

Hope you enjoy! They look even better full-size! (click to go full-size)

 I LOVE the pose on this one!


 I'm soo sleepy


 

 Contemplation...

 Look into my eyes....

 

The Black and white looks really nice on this shot I titled "Devious Kitteh".


I love the quality on these shots too. They came out better than I expected with my compact (12MP setting woohoo!).

2 comments:

  1. Really great photos! I love the cat; its pretty. ;) I like the b/w one best, I think. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shot is one of my favorites, color and greyscale. :-D

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Just keep it clean!