Friday, November 25, 2011

Icons

A few days ago I created some icons for a photography group on deviantART called "ThatPerfectMoment".
At first I used some cat pictures and added the group's name on it (which can be seen Here), but decided it was probably better to create blank icons that text can be added to later on.
Here are some of the one's I made, of course they look better small:





The purple flower on the left could have probably used better focus, lol.



<                                    ^
Both of these shots are very nice in my opinion. I hope to add the full-size pictures very soon. :-D




If you've been following this blog for some time, then you've already seen the originals of these beach pictures.

1 comment:

  1. I think the two shots you think the best are the best. :) I love the drops one - I have a thing for drops. Very nice job on all of them, tho!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Just keep it clean!