Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My cameras

Hey all, just decided to post on the cameras I used to take the pictures I'll get to posting.

The HP Photosmart R817 5.1MP 5x zoom (on the right) and the Canon PowerShot A3100 IS 12.1MP 4x zoom (on the left):


I really liked the HP one before it broke (it got dropped, lol, as you can see). It's much more ergonomic and it's interface is a ton easier to use than the Canon, so much so that I could operate it with one hand on a normal basis! I don't really need or use the full 12 megapixels on the Canon so I really should have got the next higher HP as a replacement instead.
Anyway, these are the cameras I used to take all my pictures. We got the Canon in April 2010 I think so anything in 2009 is from the HP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Just keep it clean!