Monday, June 6, 2011

Trees and a rose

I like flowers pictures some, but my favorites are roses. They are just plain better looking than most other ones. XD Except maybe orchids a few of those other ones, lol. Here are some leafy tree shots and the rose:

 I like the green in this shot ^

I was playing around with my watermark again, lol. ^



The Rose. ;-D Nice, 'eh?

BlogSpot has been giving me some grief. It picks and chooses which of my pictures it'll let me upload, lol, and I don't like it.

5 comments:

  1. Those are really cool pictures. Keep it up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the second one best! Keep it up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the watermark on the first picture; it's cool how it blinds in. And the Rose is Awesome! It looks like something that would be on a greeting card or a logo for a wedding company. :D

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Just keep it clean!