Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Answer

Not in a million years would I have ever thought an object as simple to recognize as this would take so long to guess! Sure, there are a few different types and styles of it, but it should have been pretty easy. So you want to know what it is, eh? Well it is a........


Solar Panel!




Yup! That's right, a solar panel. One of those big (usually blue) sets of hundreds of small sun-grabbing tiles (see, there's your tiles) that turn solar energy into electricity.



See here is the same type of tile --->











And here is the positioning of the panel that I had taken a picture of.
<---






You guys like this guessing game any? 'Cause I thought it was pretty fun.
XD

2 comments:

  1. WOW. I never would have guessed that! But then again, I have never actually seen a solar panel... :) But it is interesting......
    thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Just keep it clean!